- Respect towards human beings’ inalienable rights, freedom of thought, the preservation of life, and special respect for our academic and administrative authorities.
- The responsibility, to be disciplined in personal and group interactions.
- Justice, as an effective recognition of the rights of oneself and others.
- Solidarity, both at school and socially, to support the causes of the underprivileged.
- Freedom, based on responsibility.
- Tolerance, as free and respectful of diversity reception.
- National Identity, shown in love with the country and its national symbols.
- Equality is expressed on non-discrimination.
- Excellence in all our individual and group actions as part of our social commitment.
- Multiculturalism, human expression of diversity, and necessity in the formation of world citizens.
Our community adopts the following principles as fundamental values in the whole human development of its students: