Sports are essential for Cathedral International School. Sports and recreational activities are the responsibility of the physical education department. Our academic program involves children from Preschool who have specialized physical activities, including corporal expression and swimming. Grades from 1st to 4th, have swimming and body fitness lessons. The PE program from 5th to 12th grade includes systematic body fitness lessons. There are also sports clubs for basketball, volleyball, swimming, and soccer.
We are members of the International Schools Sports Federation, which allows us to participate in tournaments with other schools actively.
To be included in one of the team’s competitions, you must be registered in your preference in the sports club. To do this, you must fill out the form through the website or at the time of the registration in the school. If your child is already enrolled, you must complete the application at the sports coordination.
- All sports practices start with the school calendar.
- The activities are performed according to the schedule.
- Students enrolled in any sports activity are only allowed in the practice area school after 3:00 pm
- After 3:30 pm access to school is only through the central building
- At the end of the training, athletes must wait in the area of the cafeteria.
- Parents must come on time to pick the students up from school.
- Athletes to form the different school teams will be chosen in early September.
- Swimming is only offered to students from preschool to 4th grade.
- It is the responsibility of students to watch for their belongings
- Uniforms are mandatory for all teams at the moment of competitions.
- It is the responsibility of parents for the provision of uniforms.
- These regulations and the consequences of not complying with them are stated in our School Handbook.