The Admissions Department develops and keeps up effective procedures that allow international students to register at school while the validation process takes place. Validation is mandatory by the laws of our country.
- Registration Form
- Medical Form
- Birth Certificate
- Health Certificate
- Vaccination Record for Preschool to 4th grade.
- Last Report Card
- 8° Certificate for High School Student
- 4 Pictures 2×2 for documents
- Validation of grades by the Board of the Education of the country where the student comes from.
- Translated documents including academic records if the language of origin is not Spanish