Before beginning the admissions process parents must identify CIS as the school they want for their children and know the policies, structure, philosophy and regulations of it. This allows families to make the daily life of our students more successful and enjoyable.
Visitors are welcomed to know about our facilities and academic functioning in working hours. Before any visit please, contact the school secretary to make an appointment.
The process of admitting new students begins with an interview of the family with the Academic Director. The following step will be to set up an appointment for the academic evaluation of the student, provided that the student presents copies of previous grades. For the academic evaluation the parents should pay the corresponding fee. After this, there will be an interview of the parents with the counselor and a psychological evaluation of the student.
The results of these evaluations will be given by the Admissions Director in a time of no more than three business days. If the student is accepted, the registration process must be done in the following 10 working days after the results have been given.
To be accepted in grades from kindergarten to 4th grade, it is not necessary for students to have prior knowledge of the English language. Our institution offers to parents or tutors special programs for those students whose levels of English are below what is required. This program runs along the school year as well as during the summer.
1. Complete the registration form.
2. Original birth certificate
3. Grading notes from the current school year (validated by MINERD)
4. Official Certificate of 8th grade (for 9th to 12th grade candidates)
5. 9th grade certificated ( for 10th to 12th grade candidates)
6. Complete medical record
7. Vision and hearing medical certificate
8. Immunization record ( preschool to 1st grade)
9. 2 photos 2×2
10. Balance letter of the last school year tuition.
11. Letter of conduct from the last school
12. I.D or Passport copy of parents or guardians.
If you are interested to apply at CIS S.D.E., complete the following registration forms: