The admission process starts with the Admission Department’s first contact to schedule a tour or an appointment. Later the student will have an academic and psychological evaluation. On the day of the evaluation, parents and guardians must fill out a form and provide the previous year or updated Report Cards.
Pay the corresponding fee. The School Area Principal will give the evaluation results with the recommendation regarding acceptance. If the student is accepted, the registration process must be done in the following 10 working days.
From kindergarten to 4th grade, it is not necessary to have prior knowledge of English. Our institution offers a special program, for students below the English level, during the school year, and as a summer program.
1. Registration form.
2. Original birth certificate.
3. Report cards from the current school year (validated by MINERD).
4. Official Certificate of 8th grade (for 9th to 12th-grade candidates).
5. 9th grade certified (for 10th to 12th-grade candidates).
6. Medical record.
7. Vision and hearing medical certificate.
8. Immunization record (preschool to 1st grade).
9. 2, photos 2×2.
10. Balance letter of the last school year tuition.
11. Recommendation letter from the last school.
12. I.D or Passport copy of parents or guardians.
If you are interested in applying at CIS ., complete the following registration forms: